HEAD OF SPORT
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for sport output of LCR
- Oversee and lead a team of LCR sport volunteers
- Liaise with the LSU Media Head of Sport to ensure that LCR Sport content is relevant to sporting events on campus
- Work to push the Match Report brand across most, if not all, LCR Sport content.
- Be a part of the award winning Match Report brand.
- Gain an understanding of sport journalism and sport media.
- Be at the forefront of building upon the media profile of the best sporting University in the country.
Useful previous experience:
- Someone who has a good understanding of sport at Loughborough University and potentially has links to the AU.
- An interest in world sport and events.
- An understanding and interest in radio.
Average time commitment:
- Around 6-8 hours per week.
- Additional time during busy periods such as BUCS finals, D Day etc.
LCR Station Manager – Will Reynolds email@example.com
Head of Sport – Will Clough firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.