Want something to brighten your mood in the dark days at the end of term before the Christmas holiday arrives? Here is Label Style's how to guide for Christmas Pudding nails, with photos for each stage included in the gallery at the bottom of the article
What You Will Need
All of the following can be found by clicking this link!
- Brown – Barry M Dusky Mauve
- White – Barry M Matt White
- Green – Barry M Emerald Green
- Red – Models Own Hedonist Hed Kandi
- Paint Brush
- Cocktail Stick
- Apply a clear base coat to protect your nails.
- Use a brown nail varnish such as Barry M Dusky Mauve as a base coat for your puddings. Apply with three strokes of the brush for an even coat. Leave to dry.
Paint Your Puddings
- Use a thin flat paintbrush to decorate on your puddings. Start by icing your puds using a white polish and dab on small drips at the tip of your nail.
- For the holly, use a thinner paint brush dipped in green paint such as Barry M Emerald Green or a nail pen. Draw two holly leaves in the centre of the white icing.
- Draw two berries in the middle of the holly leaves using a cocktail stick or thin paint brush dipped in a bright red polish, such as Hedonist Hed Kandi by Models Own.
- Finish by applying a clear coat over the nails when the puddings have dried.
We would love to see your Christmas inspired nail art, tweet us your pictures @LabelStyleTeam. And don't forget to find us on Twitter @labelonline