Take a step back into your childhood with this quick and easy rocky road recipe!
75g digestive biscuits
25g walnut pieces
2tbsp golden syrup
300g dark chocolate
50g milk chocolate
1-2tsp icing sugar
1. Line a brownie tin with foil.
2. Crumble your digestives, walnuts and marshmallows into a large bowl. Make sure to cut these into smaller pieces.
3. Heat the butter and golden syrup in a pan until melted.
4. At the same time, chop your chocolate into small pieces and add into a heatproof bowl.
5. Pour the butter mixture over the chocolate, and leave for a couple of minutes to melt.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture over your dry mixture, and mix together.
7. Add everything into the brownie tin, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
8. Dust with icing sugar and cut into bars ready to eat!
|Executive Producer||Joshua Gray|