Role profile for LCR Head of Sport
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for sport output of LCR
• Oversee and lead a team of LCR sport volunteers
• Liaise with the LSU Media Head of Sport to ensure that LCR Sport content is relevant to sporting events on campus
• Work to push the Match Report brand across most, if not all, LCR Sport content.
• Be a part of the award winning Match Report brand.
• Gain an understanding of sport journalism and sport media.
• Be at the forefront of building upon the media profile of the best sporting University in the country.
Useful previous experience:
• Someone who has a good understanding of sport at Loughborough University and potentially has links to the AU.
• An interest in world sport and events.
• An understanding and interest in radio.
Average time commitment:
• Around 6-8 hours per week.
• Additional time during busy periods such as BUCS finals, D Day etc.
Media EO, LCR Station Manager, Head of Sport
Download the application form here. Deadline is Monday 21st May.
For more information and all finished applications, contact with Jasmine Jefferies.