HEAD OF TRAINING
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the organisation of all training.
- Supervision of new volunteers.
- To keep track, adapt and regularly update a training matrix.
- Organise one off training sessions to cater to specific aspects of volunteers abilities that could do with improvement.
- Set the standard of output that is expected from volunteers and to ensure volunteers are of this potential before being given the opportunity to do aura projects.
- To organise and create sessions of training that target specific qualities.
- Working with industry level equipment.
- Ability to set and maintain a standard of quality of output from Lens.
Useful previous experience:
- A wide range of experience within Lens as a volunteer
- Involvement with past training sessions
Average time commitment:
- 10 hours per week
Head of Lens – Helena Lucas email@example.com
Assistant Head of Lens (TBC)
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.