HEAD OF CREATIVE SHOOTS
Duties and responsibilities:
Collaborate with other sections and societies to organise and create different opportunities for volunteers to participate in style shoots.
Organise style shoots regularly.
- To liaise with societies and sections to create new opportunities for volunteers to expand their photography skills.
- Expand your portfolio.
- Express your freedom to benefit yourself and others’ skills.
- Working with industry level equipment.
- Ability to set and maintain a standard of quality of output from Lens.
Useful previous experience:
- Experience of photography within Lens preferable.
- Confidence in creating contacts outside media and creating a variety of sessions for volunteers
- Knowledge of photography and photo editing.
Average time commitment:
Around 10 hours per week
Head of Lens – Helena Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Head of Lens (TBC)
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.