Duties and Responsibilities
- Chair LSU Media Section Heads Committee
- Be a member of LSU Media’s Strategic Leadership Team along with the Chair and the Intern
- Facilitate cross-sectional content and act as the Commissioner for LCR, LSUTV, and Lens, as well as the Editor in Chief of Label.
- Support the Chair in the Strategic vision
- Chair of LSU Media
- LCR Station Manager
- Label Editor
- Head of Lens
- LSUTV Station Manager
- Leading a successful student-led media section.
- Gaining an insight into how a media organisation works.
- Having the opportunity to network with industry professionals.
- Having an important say in the direction of LSU Media
Useful previous experience
- Previous Senate or high-level committee position preferable, or at the very least at least a year of being a committed contributor.
- Experience of leading and motivating a team.
- A keen passion for Student Media
- Strategic Planning experience
- A keen interest in Loughborough, the university/college and Loughborough Students’ Union.
Average time commitment
- Around 15 hours per week
- Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Fill in the application form here. Deadline is 24th April.