HEAD OF SPORT
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that volunteers have relevant training and supervise new volunteers
- Ensure the smooth running of Wednesday afternoon sports photography with volunteers, whilst pushing for the coverage of bigger one-off events.
- Work as a part of the LSU Media Sport committee to ensure the Match Report brand is used across all sections and liaise between the two committees.
- Presiding over the section of Lens photography responsible for covering what Loughborough’s famous for.
- Helping to steer the direction of the Match Report brand.
- Having access to media areas of big sporting events.
Useful previous experience:
- Experience of photography within Lens preferable.
- Keen interest in a range of sports.
- Knowledge of photography and photo editing.
- Ability to be well-organised and to work to deadlines.
Average time commitment:
- Around 10 hours per week.
Head of Lens – Helena Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Sport – Will Clough email@example.com
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.