Role profile for Label Chief Photographer
Duties and responsibilities:
• Be the link between Label and Lens and sit on both committees.
• Source appropriate photographs from Lens volunteers for Label magazine and online posts.
• Liaise with photographers, writers and designers to ascertain what is needed from all parties.
• Having work published in a printed publication and posted on Label Online.
• Working with talented and enthusiastic members of two separate LSU Media committees.
Useful previous experience:
• Experience of photography within Lens preferable.
• Knowledge of photography and photo editing.
• An interest in written journalism and its editorial significance.
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media EO, Label Editor, Head of Lens, Label Art Director
Download the application form here. Deadline is Monday 21st May.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Jasmine Jefferies.