Role profile for Label Head of Design
Duties and responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the design elements featured within Label magazine and Label Online.
• Work with the Design team and Art Director in a creative process in order to come up with ideas for the look of Label online and in print.
• Manage a team of volunteer designers, and run Design Drop-In sessions.
• Be confident in your own ability.
• Chance to work creatively outside of your degree.
• Have your work and creativity published, which can be shown in a design portfolio.
• A great addition to a CV.
• Learning how to manage a team and gaining time management skills.
Useful previous experience:
• A knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop.
• Experience designing for Label magazine, in order to know the process and time frames.
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor. Label Art Director
Download the application form here. Deadline is Monday 21st May.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Jasmine Jefferies.