ASSISTANT STATION MANAGER
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Station Manager with the day to day running of LCR and be the first point of the delegation during busy times.
- Create the agenda for and take minutes at the weekly LCR meetings.
- Responsible for the uploads of on-demand shows each week whether delegated across committee or taken into own hands.
- Liaise with the committee to ensure that the mentor system is being upheld and effective throughout the year.
- To be second in command at a successful student radio station.
- Being heavily involved in LSU Media and having the ability to cross-platform where necessary.
- To have a hand in all sections of the LCR Committee.
Useful previous experience:
- Experience of working as part of a team and managing people.
- Knowledge of how LCR runs.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Average time commitment:
- Around 8 hours per week.
- Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’.
LCR Station Manager – Will Reynolds email@example.com
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.