Loughborough Freshers 2011/12, congratulations on your A-Level results and achieving your place at Loughborough University. I am the Editor of Label Magazine, Loughborough Students Union's official publication and this is the website where you can keep up to date with everything going on around campus and beyond.
So, why should you read Label and log on to Label Online again, again and again?
- Unrivalled exclusive news stories on everything to do with Loughborough University
- The latest from Loughborough's trials and tribulations in sport, as we look to retain the BUCS Championship for the 32nd year in a row
- Informed and intuitive comment from the Label team on current affairs, world news and everything going on outside of the 'Loughborough bubble'
- Regular debates on the big issues from our Features team
- All of the latest reviews of the festivals and recommendations on unknown newcomers from the Music crew
- Advice on what to wear (and in some cases, what not) from Label Style
- Films, theatre, television and books – culturally, we'll keep you on the ball
- AND OF COURSE – our photographers will be out and about in the Union snapping you on nights out – look out for Totty Spotter!
Just a few reasons to read the magazine, distributed every other Friday to your dining rooms and in the main ports of activity around campus.
However, if you want your news, sport, comment and all of the rest up to the minute, make sure you bookmark this website – Label Online!
Look out for Issue One of Label Magazine upon your arrival at the end of September!