This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is a great treat for you and your 5 other friends’ social-distant compliant summer gathering!
250g Digestive Biscuits
600g Cream Cheese
100g Icing Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1 pot (approx. 300ml) of Double Cream
Serve with Strawberries & a Strawberry Coulis
1. Line a 20-23cm baking tin.
2. Crush the digestives in a food bag to a fine crumb.
3. Melt the butter and mix into the digestives, then chill the base in the fridge for an hour.
4. Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract in a new bowl.
5. Add the double cream and beat until combined.
6. Spoon this mixture onto the digestive base, starting at the edges, and refrigerate overnight.
7. Serve with strawberries and a berry coulis!
|Executive Producer||Joshua Gray|