Role profile for Label Assistant Editor
Duties and responsibilities:
• Support the Label Editor with the day-to-day tasks of running a monthly magazine as well as a constant online platform.
• Create agendas and take minutes of Label committee meetings.
• Chair meetings in the absence of the Editor.
• Responsible for the social side of Label including socials and events.
• Develop knowledge of the journalism industry.
• Gain knowledge of every aspect of how a magazine runs.
• Steer the direction of the Label brand.
Useful previous experience:
• Team leadership skills
• Supervisory skills beneficial
• Good journalism skills
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media EO, Label Editor
Download the application form here. Deadline is Monday 21st May.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Jasmine Jefferies.