Role profile for Label Assistant Editor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Editor in maintaining Label. For example, making sure the article-posting sheet is up to date and assisting in the Label application for SPANC.
- Take committee meeting minutes
- Organise Label committee and volunteer socials
- Be confident, organised and reliable
- An approachable person for members of committee to feel comfortable with
• Develop knowledge of the journalism industry.
• Gain knowledge of every aspect of how a magazine runs.
• Steer the direction of the Label brand.
Useful previous experience:
• Team leadership skills
• Supervisory skills beneficial
• Good journalism skills
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media EO, Label Editor
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.