HEAD OF MUSIC
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take charge of music and playlists on Radio DJ and ensure they are updated each week, with collaborations with the Head of Content.
- Liaise with external talent companies to create opportunities for volunteers to be involved with new and upcoming music.
- Lead a team of volunteers who are passionate about music.
- Produce online content such as Spotify playlists and artist interviews.
- Get involved with Union music events such as Soundclash and DJ Soc.
- Gain an understanding into the music industry and how that relates to radio.
- Go to local gigs and music events to interview artists.
- To get involved with Union music events such as Soundclash and DJ Soc.
- The chance to cross platform with other music groups in the University.
Useful previous experience:
- Wide knowledge of music.
- Ability to work to deadlines as uploads and playlists need to be finished on time for shows.
Average time commitment:
- Around 8 hours per week.
- Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’.
LCR Station Manager – Will Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org
LCR Assistant Station Manager (TBC)
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.