ASSISTANT HEAD OF LENS
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Lens in all activities and decisions, and be acting Head of Lens where required.
- Prepare Lens meeting agendas, take meeting minutes and ensure they are promptly available to the committee after the meeting, through the Committee FB group.
- Expected to assist all other committee members where required. Provide advice, both creatively and organisationally, the various committee members on their respective projects
- Be the initial point of contact and oversee the delivery of content through social media channels – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Advise the Head of Lens and provide an opinion for integral decisions affecting Lens and its volunteers
- Assisting in leading the Lens committee.
- Working with industry level equipment.
- Bringing new ideas to the section and to help shape the future of Lens.
Useful previous experience:
- Experience of photography within Lens preferable.
- A rudimentary knowledge of photography and photo editing.
Average time commitment:
- Around 8 hours per week.
- Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’.
Head of Lens – Helena Lucas
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.