As the weather gets warmer, the desire for heavy, warming meals is replaced with lighter, simpler meals. Try this summery dish for a change. It can be enjoyed as a big lunch or a light tea.
Small handful of olives
Small handful of cherry tomatoes
Big handful of spinach
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 spring onions
2 tbsp. roughly chopped parsley
2 tbsp. roughly chopped coriander
Salt and ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Wrap the fish in foil and season with salt, pepper and the lemon juice. Wrap a segment of the lemon in the foil with the fish. Cook for approximately 15 minutes.
2. Place the couscous, spring onions and lemon zest in a saucepan with 200ml of boiling water.
3. Cook for about five to ten minutes, stirring so it does not stick to the pan. Stir in the parsley, coriander and chopped tomatoes.
4. Place the handful of spinach on a plate and sprinkle the olives on top, followed by a little lemon juice.
5. Spoon the couscous over the spinach and then place the fish on top. Enjoy!