The LSU Media Annual General Meeting 2021 will take place on the 6th August 2021 at 6pm.
In this meeting we will be approving changes made to the Constitution, as well as ratifying our Executive Committee Members.
This year’s AGM will be virtual and through MS Teams, with the link being emailed out to members and put onto the Volunteers’ Group closer to the time.
Only 2020-21 Committee Members, Executive Committee Members, and Hall & Department Reps/SIOs (if they also held a Media Membership) have a vote, however, any member is entitled to attend and ask questions.
For those of you who can vote but cannot attend the meeting, we encourage you to email your votes to email@example.com. If a voting member does not attend or send in a vote electronically, they will be counted as an abstention.
- Welcome and Introductions – presented by Cameron
- Financial Report – presented by Chris
- Executive Committee Reports – presented by Cameron and Section Heads
- Review of updates to Policies – led by Cameron
- Discussion and Vote on Constitution changes – led by Cameron
- Ratification of oncoming Executive Committee – led by Chris
- LSU Media with no Chair – presented by Chris
- Any Other Business
Media Executive Committee for Ratification
- Chair – Vacant
- Vice Chair – Vacant
- Label Editor – Emily Jackson
- LCR Station Manager – Niall Salmon
- Head of Lens – Cameron Glenwright
- LSUTV Station Manager – Vacant
- Technical Officer – Shreyas Patel
- Marketing Officer – Rachel Curtis
- Wellbeing Officer – Vacant
- Hall & Department Coordinator – Mohammed Hassan