The LSU Media Annual General Meeting 2020 will take place on the 20th July 2020.
In this meeting we will be approving changes made to the Constitution, as well as ratifying our Executive Committee Members.
This year’s AGM will be virtual and through Zoom, with the link and time being emailed out to members closer to the time.
Only 2019-20 Committee Members, Executive Committee Members, Hall and Department Reps have a vote, however everyone is entitled to attend and ask questions.
For those of you who can vote but cannot attend the Meeting, we encourage you to email your votes to email@example.com. If a voting member does not attend or send in a vote electronically, they will be counted as an abstention.
- Welcome and Introductions – presented by Chris
- Financial Report – presented by Chris
- Executive Committee Reports – presented by Chris and Section Heads
- Review of updates to Policies – led by Chris
- Discussion and Vote on Constitution changes – led by Chris
- Ratification of oncoming Executive Committee – led by Chris
- One Year Plan – presented by Cameron
- Any Other Business