Role profile for LSUTV Assistant Station Manager
Second in charge of LSUTV, takes minutes at all meetings and assists with the overall running of the section
Duties and responsibilities:
• Support the Station manager and help organise fresher’s coverage, elections coverage and NaSTA entries.
• Organise dates / times of committee meetings.
• Responsible for organising agenda of committee meetings and ensuring they are minuted each week.
• Chair meetings in the absence of the Station Manager.
• Organise events, including LSUTV socials, often working with other assistant heads to include other sections.
• Have a good working understanding of all on-going TV production.
• Develop knowledge of TV industry.
• Gain knowledge of every aspect of how a station runs.
• Some industry-related experience.
Useful previous experience:
• Management experience.
• Team leadership.
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week.
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’.
LSUTV Station Manager
Apply for the role here. Deadline is Monday 24st June.
For more information, please email Joshua Gray.