HEAD OF EVENTS
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organise volunteers to cover events that have requested a presence from Lens
- Find new and exciting events that Lens volunteers may be interested in covering.
- Advise the Head of Training about volunteers who may require training,
- Supervise inexperienced volunteers during their coverage of events.
- Ensure straps (logos) are available for volunteers to use for the range of events they will cover.
- Work behind the scenes as a photographer at high profile events across campus
- Build valuable photography and managerial experience through organising volunteers
- Build communication skills
- Explore styles which work for types of events and relay this to volunteers
- Working with industry level equipment.
Useful previous experience:
- Experience of photography within Lens preferable.
- Knowledge of photography and photo editing.
- Ability to be well-organised and to work to deadlines.
Average time commitment:
- Around 10 hours per week.
- Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Head of Lens – Helena Lucas firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Head of Lens (TBC)
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.