Role profile for Label Head of Online, Social Media, Marketing & Distribution
Duties and responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the publication and promotion of all online articles.
• Utilise social media in order to ensure that Label is represented as best as it can be.
• Ensure online content is correct and promoted appropriately.
• Be in charge of when articles will be published and help with the up-keep of the website.
• Ensure Label is distributed and has a large presence across campus.
• A chance to gain new skills and knowledge in online journalism, and learn about the workings of a website.
• To work as part of a marketing team, pushing the individual sections as well as LSU Media in general.
• To gain new skills in the sphere of journalism, both print and online.
• A great addition to a CV.
Useful previous experience:
• To have worked closely with Label Magazine, or a similar publication, in order to understand the deadlines and demands of the role.
• Understanding of WordPress.
• An interest and skills in graphic design (useful).
• Be willing to learn about coding and the building of websites.
• A keen eye for proof reading.
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during busy periods like Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor
Download the application form here. Deadline is Monday 21st May.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Jasmine Jefferies.