Role profile for Label Entertainment Editor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and post briefs on a monthly basis for Label volunteers on events which have occurred across campus and globally in that month
- Alongside the Editor, contact events in and around Loughborough to review or promote.
- Have a sound knowledge in different types of entertainment from celebrity gossip, to cinema and TV
- Attend committee meetings
• Learn how to manage a group and work within in a team.
• Have work published in print and online.
• To work closely with other media sections and gain a greater understanding of other media outlets and the running of the Students Union.
• A chance to expand on creativity and push your section in new and different directions.
Useful previous experience:
• An interest in different aspects of entertainment as it is a varied section.
• An interest and skill in writing and editing.
• To have written for Label Magazine/another publication/personal blog etc.
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor
You can apply here. Deadline 24th June.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Chris Leroux.