Role profile for Label Art Director
Duties and responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the design and look of Label magazine and Label online.
• Work with the Design team and Editor in a creative process in order to come up with ideas for the look of Label.
• Manage a team of volunteer designers.
• Be confident in your own ability
• Chance to work creatively outside of your degree.
• Have your work and creativity published, which can be shown in a design portfolio.
• A great addition to a CV.
• Learning how to manage a team and gaining time management skills.
Useful previous experience:
• A knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop.
• Experience designing for Label magazine, in order to know the process and time frames.
Average time commitment:
• Around 10 hours per week plus additional time in the run up to each of the special editions.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor
Download the application form here. Deadline is Monday 21st May.
For more information and all finished applications, contact Jasmine Jefferies.