Role profile for LSUTV Head of Sport
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for sport output of LSUTV; under the Match Report brand and beyond.
• Oversee and lead a team of LSUTV sport volunteers.
• Liaise with the LSU Media Head of Sport to ensure that LSUTV Sport content is relevant to sporting events on campus.
• Play a key part in the running of the weekly sports show: Match Report.
• Be a part of the award winning Match Report brand.
• Gain an understanding of sport broadcast and sport media.
• Be at the forefront of building upon the media profile of the best sporting University in the country.
Useful previous experience
• Someone who has a good understanding of sport at Loughborough University and potentially has links to the AU.
• An interest in world sport and events.
• An understanding and interest in television.
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week
• Additional time during busy periods such as BUCS finals, D Day etc.
Media EO, LCR Station Manager, Head of Sport
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with JT, Media EO .