Role profile for Head of Sport Content
Duties and responsibilities
• Work closely with the Heads of Sport for each section to ensure weekly content is being produced.
• Gather all footage for Match Report Live shows.
• Assisting the production of the live show and its content.
• Gain invaluable experience in a Sport Broadcast environment.
• Gain first hand experience of how live content is produced.
• Have a large input into the direction of the award winning Match Report brand.
• Team leadership skills
• Supervisory skills beneficial
• Proven passion for sport
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week
• Able to commit their Sunday afternoons to the weekly show.
• Able to step in and help out more for busy periods such as: D Day, BIG Matches & Varsity.
Media EO, Head of Sport.
• Communication and delegation
• Decision making
• People management
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with JT, Media EO .