Role profile for Assistant Head of Sport
Duties and responsibilities
• Support the Head of Sport with the weekly running of Sport output from all sections of LSU Media.
• Create agendas and take minutes of LSU Media Sport meetings.
• Ensuring the Match Report branding is well established and implemented across media and sport.
• Gain invaluable experience in a Sport Broadcast environment.
• Gain first hand experience of how live content is produced.
• Have a large input into the direction of the award winning Match Report brand.
• Team leadership skills
• Supervisory skills beneficial
• Proven passion for sport
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week
• Ideally able to contribute to the live show on Sunday afternoons
• Able to step in and help out more for busy periods such as: D Day, BIG Matches & Varsity.
Media EO, Head of Sport.
• Communication and delegation
• Decision making
• People management
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with JT, Media EO .