Role profile for Label Head of Design
Duties and responsibilities
• Be responsible for the design elements featured within Label magazine.
• Work with the Design team and Editor in a creative process in order to come up with ideas for the look of every issue of Label.
• Manage a team of volunteer designers, and run Design Drop-In sessions.
• Be confident in your own ability.
• Chance to work creatively outside of your degree.
• Have your work and creativity published, which can be shown in a design portfolio.
• A great addition to a CV.
• Learning how to manage a team and gaining time management skills.
Useful previous experience
• A knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop.
• Experience designing for Label magazine, in order to know the process and time frames.
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours in the run up to each of the 7 editions.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor, Art Director
Similar industry roles
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with Media EO, JT .