As HSF changeover looms, we’re looking to recruit a brand new Chair of Hall Media to lead the Hall Media Reps across campus. See role profile below >>>
Role profile for Chair of Hall Media
Duties and responsibilities
• Chair meetings of all Hall Media Reps.
• Develop criteria and be a judge for Hall Media competitions that go towards Hall of the Year.
• Be the link between hall students and LSU Media and facilitate recruitment from halls.
• Understand the importance of being a member of LSU Media Senate, the top level of governance within the section.
• Being part of Hall Students’ Federation (HSF) as well as LSU Media Senate.
• Having the chance to shape how Hall Media should be judged.
• Gaining further knowledge of the Media Centre and what it can offer.
• Having a say in the long term plans for Hall Media, including the potential for a Hall Media Committee.
Useful previous experience
• Current or previous experience as a Hall Media Rep highly recommended.
• Previous experience within LSU Media.
• Ability to lead and motivate a fairly large and spread-out team.
• Good understanding of LSU Media and its sections.
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media Executive Officer
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 26th February.
For more information, get in touch with JT, Media EO at MediaEO@lsu.co.uk.