Role profile for Assistant Editor of Label
Duties and responsibilities
• Support the Label Editor with the day-to-day tasks of running a monthly magazine as well as a constant online platform.
• Create agendas and take minutes of Label committee meetings.
• Chair meetings in the absence of the Editor.
• Responsible for the social side of Label including socials and events.
• Develop knowledge of the journalism industry.
• Gain knowledge of every aspect of how a magazine runs.
• Steer the direction of the Label brand.
Useful previous experience
• Team leadership skills
• Supervisory skills beneficial
• Good journalism skills
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media EO, Label Editor
• Communication and delegation
• Decision making
• People management
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with Media EO, JT .