Role profile for Label Chief Photographer
Duties and responsibilities
• Be the link between Label and Lens and sit on both committees.
• Source appropriate photographs for Label magazine and assist the Lens Head of Output in sourcing photographs for online posts.
• Liaise with photographers, writers and designers to ascertain what is needed from all parties.
• Having work published in a printed publication.
• Working with talented and enthusiastic members of two separate LSU Media committees.
• Playing a significant role in a new and exciting new section of LSU Media.
Useful previous experience
• Experience of photography within Lens preferable.
• Knowledge of photography and photo editing.
• An interest in written journalism and its editorial significance.
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours in the run up to each of the 7 editions of Label
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media EO, Head of Lens, Label Editor
Similar industry roles
• Photography Consultant
• Design Assistant
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with Media EO, JT .