Role profile for LSUTV Head of Online
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for raising awareness of LSUTV and its programmes online
• Responsible for increasing reach on social media
• Understand and report on analytics of website and social media outlets
• Ensure website is used effectively and kept up to date
• Liaise with Head of Marketing & Online and sit as the LSUTV representative on the Marketing sub-committee
• Attend committee meetings
• Chance to work creatively outside of your degree
• Be responsible for LSUTV’s brand
• The chance to plan and promote large scale events
• A great addition to a CV
Useful previous experience
• Knowledge of social media trends
• Experience in looking after a web page
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, LSUTV Station Manager
Similar industry roles
• Marketing Roles
• Content Manager
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 22nd May.
For more information, get in touch with Media EO, JT.