Role profile for Label Head of Events
Duties and responsibilities
• To work closely with the Editor and Marketing and Events team to constantly think of new and different ways to promote Label around campus and in town.
• To plan and organize Label Launch Nights and events such as “Labeled by Label”
• Help in the general promotion of Label articles.
• Be willing to contact LSU Nights in order to help plan events.
• Chance to work creatively outside of your degree.
• Develop team work and marketing skills.
• The chance to plan and promote large scale events.
• A great addition to a CV.
Useful previous experience
• Marketing experience is useful.
• A passion and keen interest in marketing and events.
• Experience in planning events.
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week.
• Additional time during busy periods such as Exec Elections and Freshers’
Media EO, Label Editor
Similar industry roles
• Marketing Roles
• Events Coordinator
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 22nd May.
For more information, get in touch with Bryn Wilkes .