Role profile for Label Hall Media Secretary
Duties and responsibilities
• To be responsible for the promotion of Label Magazine within halls
• To make sure Hall reps are carrying out their Label duties
• Work alongside marketing and events in order to implement promotion/different events to do with Label magazine within Halls
• To support other sections of Label Magazine.
• Learn how to work within in a team.
• To work closely with other media sections and gain a greater understanding of other media outlets and the running of the Students Union.
• To gain new skills in the sphere of journalism, both print and online.
• A chance to expand on creativity and marketing skills
Useful previous experience
• Time as a hall media rep preferable
• Experience of Label magazine as a contributor preferable
• Passion for both LSU Media and hall life
Average time commitment
• 5-10 hours per week.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor, Chair of Hall Media
Similar industry roles
• Marketing Roles
• Events Coordinator
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 22nd May.
For more information, get in touch with Bryn Wilkes .