Role profile for Label Culture Editor
There will be two successful applicants for this position.
Duties and responsibilities
• To recruit writers and manage the section (with a fellow editor)
• To help think of new and interesting article ideas and encourage writers to think of their own.
• To support other sections of Label Magazine.
• Edit articles for online and print.
• Learn how to manage a group and work within in a team.
• Have work published in print and online.
• To gain new skills in the sphere of journalism, both print and online.
• A chance to expand on creativity and push your section in new and different directions.
Useful previous experience
• An interest in different aspects of culture as it is a varied section.
• An interest and skill in writing and editing.
• To have written for Label Magazine/another publication/personal blog etc
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor
Similar industry roles
• Editor/Assistant Editor/Section Editor
• Copy Editor
• Social Media
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 21st May.
For more information, get in touch with Media EO, JT.