Role profile for Label Assistant Editor
Duties and responsibilities
• To help share the workload with the Editor, offer assistance in proof reading and organization of events.
• Offer assistance to Section Editors.
• Help in general “overseeing” of Label Magazine and promotion.
• Be another contact for Section Editors and writers.
• To work closely with other media sections and gain a greater understanding of other media outlets and the running of the Students Union.
• A chance to forge connections with other Student Publications.
• To gain new skills in the sphere of journalism, both print and online.
• A great addition to a CV.
Useful previous experience
• To have worked closely with Label Magazine, or a similar publication, in order to understand the deadlines and demands of the role.
• An interest in the Students Union/Loughborough University and the local area is essential.
• A keen eye for proof reading.
Average time commitment
• Around 10 hours per week.
• Additional time during Exec Elections.
Media EO, Label Editor
Similar industry roles
• Editor/Assistant Editor/Section Editor
• Copy Editor
• Social Media
Download the application form here . Deadline is Sunday 22nd May.
For more information, get in touch with Bryn Wilkes .