Label are looking for an assistant designer to join their committee and play a big part in the look of the print publication.
The duties of this person will be:
– To help with the recruitment and managing of a team of designers
– Aiding the art director with image editing, credits, and other technical design tasks
– Being available during the duration of each design night (2 per fortnight)
– Help to sort out any problems that arise with late hand over of work (whether design, illustration or photography)
– Helping out with any small design jobs needed within the Label section, eg. promotional posters
The time commitment will be roughly 10 hours during the design weeks of Label and 2 hour in the in between week.
Applications are open from now until this Wednesday at 6pm. If you would like an application or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.